Monday, February 20, 2012
And, we didn't.
Pep talk, pep talk. I'm good at talk. But what I am NOT good at is being a leader for a horse. What a roller coaster I've put myself on. As of this morning, I am horseless. Cheryl will come to pick Texas up from Tracy's sometime this week, and I will no longer have the responsibility that lurked over me for some time now. I can honestly say I feel good about it, though. This time, it wasn't as hard. Maybe I didn't give myself enough time to really get attached to him? I dunno. I do love him - he is a sweet horse. "It's not him, it's me." LOL! But I know I will see him all the time by Cheryl, so that makes it a million times easier, too. [SIGH] Well, now I'm going to focus on paying a few bills off, and in a year's time I should be VERY close to debt free. SO. That' the good news. :) That's all for now, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment