Wednesday, August 8, 2012
If the saddle fits...
Well, I'm sure hoping it will! :) Saturday I took a trip up to Manitowoc to Horsey Habit and got myself and Cocoa (via a photo) fitted for a saddle. It's beautiful, and super comfortable! I rode him in it on Monday, and it felt great. Now I just need to try it with two more pads and see if it works with those. Cheryl is helping me which I am very thankful for. I love that I have no pressure to do anything specific with Cocoa. No one telling me how many days a week I should ride, no one putting expectations... I mean, I know it wasn't malicious or anything, but it stressed me out more than I even knew at the time. Anyway, I look forward to hopping on my awesome super-pony tonight again!! LOVE HIM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment