Sunday, May 5, 2013
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUNY Day... takin' my BLUUUUUES away!
What a great weekend! The weather was great, and I spent lots of time with horses! Horse-A-Rama yesterday was very cool. I watched the Midwest Renegade Riders which is a team of girls who do trick riding. AH. MAY. ZING. It was really a lot of fun to watch. There were many neat things there - not as big as horse fair, but not as busy and crazy, either. So, later I went up by Cocoa. I brushed adn loved on him. :) The best boy EVER! I took him up to the round pen... it's time to start our training for the year. I did some lunging, then we worked a little on backing and then did the sending exercise between me and the fence. He did sooooooo good! He is such a good boy!!!! He really wants to please, and is so smart! He had LOTS of energy... when I was lunging him, I tried to step in front and get him to change direction, but he was full of it and just had to keep going forward! So, I let him. As he got more tired, I changed his direction and he responded well. Looks like I have to bend forward and direct him in using my finger... he did really well with that today. OK, I gotta go. The basement totally flooded three hours ago and I gotta git to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment