Well, I will officially have a bruised hinder tomorrow! I was sooo cool, that I just rode Cocoa with the bareback pad. First, I couldn't get it tightened quite right, then I kinda kept slipping but I was NOT afraid. We rode up, around the camper, into the round pen, around the round pen, out of the pen, back around the camper, back down the hill toward the barn to finish up. When I type it like that, it sounds like we rode for 3 minutes. It was at least 20. :) So anyway, we were walking down the hill, I was taking him back to the barn to put him away. Well, the pad slipped and off I went! :) It of course hurt at first - I landed right on my tailbone/butt. I just laid there for a bit and let it wear off a little, then got up. My sweet little boy was just standin' there, waitin' for me. :) I love him so much!!! I'm fine!! I took some ibuprofin, iced, and even tho it'll hurt tomorrow and I'll go see Dr. Schuetz, I will be just fine!! I had absolutely no fear, NONE. It had nothing to do with Coc's... it was all me. :) Well, every cowgirl falls, so I consider this my rite of passage, and thankfully it was as easy as it was!
Love you, Cocoa!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment