So I finally had to break down and go to the chiropractor today. :) I think I had a pinched nerve in my back which was going down my leg when I'd stand up. Nothing major, but it was annoying! Crack crack, and I'm fixed! I am so pleased that I turned out ok after falling. I was a little worried, but not freaking out about it. :) I hung with Cocoa a few days without riding, mainly because of being short on time. But just hanging out with him makes me happy. Just thinking about him makes me happy!
So I have been wanting to take a painting class for some time now. Today, I found one at Hobby Lobby next week! I registered, and will send my $$ in tomorrow. I'm so excited, because I really really really really really want to paint a pic of Cocs for my living room! I may be enlisting the help of an interior designer/artist, but I have to see how much it will cost first. I just know I can paint!! I've done it in small doses before and loved it, I just need to have someone help me get to the next step of doing BIG projects! I found a 60" wide by 48" tall canvas a Hobby Lobby, and I want to use that as a center piece, and then two 36" by 48" sides to create a main piece. Not sure yet what I'm going to do, but I'm anxious to do something! The thought went through my head today that I should be an artist! LOL! I totally could - have you SEEN some of the stuff out there that passes for art?! Being on the art committee at work has really exposed me to a lot of cool stuff. And a lot of weird stuff. :) Next year I want to have a booth at the AGES fundraiser and sell my paintings. I think I will do silhouettes, and then I think I'll paint some ceramic horses and display them. Hopefully I'll get some custom work from it. Hmm, guess I should make some business cards and brochures, too! But at the same time, I don't want to make it where I'm so busy I don't get to do anything else. BURNOUT. No thanks!
Oh well, I could go on and on, but I have a party to get to. Well, Diva's night in downtown West Bend. It's sort of a party! ;) Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment