Wednesday, October 5, 2011

If Leah wouldn't have died...

If Leah wouldn't have died, I wouldn't have had to buy a new horse; but I might have anyway. If Leah hadn't died, we might still be living at the old house with the horses there; or we might not. If Leah hadn't died, I may have still thought she was challenging; I wouldn't truly know that she was about the best of the best and that she never would have 'exploded' or hurt me. If Leah hadn't died, I might have gave up altogether and just hung it up, thinking I'd never learn or be good at riding. If Leah hadn't died, I would never have had the challenge of Brandi, and grew as much as I did because of it. If Leah hadn't died, I might never have gotten to know Tracy, Moriah and Kenzie as well as I have. If Leah hadn't died, I probably never would have met Texas. If Leah hadn't died, we might not have moved, and mom might still be living in that apartment, unhappy.

Ultimately, Leah died because it was God's will. And even though I don't understand it and it still pains me to think of how good I had it and how I wish I would have been able to give her better, I have to trust Him. If I lean on him in all that I do, he will lead my paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment